Sunday, September 9, 2012

My fabulous birthday

Ahh needless to say I had the best birthday EVER! My birthday was this past Friday, September 7th! I woke up to the smell of cinnamon rolls, a sweet kiss from Ryan and the three most beautiful words that can come out of his mouth, "I love you" to start the day off. I had breakfast in bed, fell asleep again..(whoops!) and then it was time to be our beach bum selves. We went for our routine walk around Wrightsville, ate lunch at Tower 7 and headed for the water. My parents drove 2 1/2 hours just to spend the evening with us & have dinner and drove back that same night (seriously the sweetest people ever) we went to Longhorn Steakhouse-SO GOOD-, had my cheesecake for dessert...came home and walked into a house full of candles, roses, wine, chocolate covered strawberries, and a BOX...check out what was inside... :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment