Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor less, Play more

This past Labor Day weekend we went to our home town to celebrate mine & my dads birthday! (even though my birthday isn't till September 7th) It was nice to have an early birthday celebration with the family and to get some quality time in. I loved that my father and I were able to celebrate together :) I know it's been super hard for him to let go of his little girl, and it hasn't been a walk in the park for me either- but it definitely helps you appreciate the time you have with one another. On Monday, Ryan and I decided we were gonna labor less, and play more! haha. We gathered as many people as possible and headed to the beach (aka: our home now- jealous huh?) to surf...and basically goof all day. What better way to spend labor day with your man, your best friends and your gorgeous camera? I was able to catch a few shots of the boys doing their thing...and then we have some shots that may have you questioning whether or not we were hosting auditions for Baywatch (cough, alex, cough)




Yes, this is my amazing Husband...





Daniel M.



Brother love

Father & Sons





Alex? umm..


We then held auditions for Baywatch around 2:30 PM





Britain boy




Joshua C.






Brandon D.


And one for fun..
"Got abs?"

We hope you all enjoyed your Labor Day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment