Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm so blessed...I get to take pictures of my beautiful husband


Ah! So sorry I have been slacking. It has been super busy around here and I've had no time to post! Actually scratch that, I've had no internet. We've been having to go down to the local coffee shops to get free Wifi until next week. Bummer. Although we did manage to get a few photoshoots in last week! Some of you may know that Ryan and I have a business called RynoPhoto Photography. He is the main big deal ;) I'm his manager (book the shoots) and his assistant photographer. We have so much fun! Since we are new to the area we have spent some time trying to find a few awesome places to shoot. Here is a photoshoot I did of Ryan last week...isn't he gorgeous?
































-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment